January 12, 2012

Masculine Birthday Card and Daily Digi Page: A Brother is a Forever Friend!

Aloha and Welcome!!! I was so tired last night, I didn't even have the time to post my project. I did however complete it, so here they are...

I made a masculine birthday card, which I need to make more of!! This image is a KLM Designs digi stamp. I don't think the company is in business anymore, because I can't find a link to their site!! :o( I colored it with my copics....


Here is my digital scrapbook page for today... continuing with the pics from my hubby's reunion with some of his buddies from high school. It was such a fun evening, seeing him have fun with the guys.

Thanks for stopping by... I hope your week is going well!!

God Bless,
Jen


No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.