January 14, 2012

Lovely As A Tree Cards and Spot Coloring on Photo

Aloha and Happy Saturday!!! Hope your weekend is going well... I'm going to be creating today, but wanted to post my project for the day. I don't have a digi page to share with you! Duh! slacking already. LOL... but I hope I will be able to catch up with my pages later today! if I do, I will post another blog post then.

In the mean time I will share 2 card creations with you. These cards were created using Stampin' Up!'s "Lovely As A Tree" set. Both could pass for masculine cards, and the trees are so lovely - I will probably never let go of this set. Makes great mellow/masculine cards, right??



Here is my photo for today... I was playing with my PSE, and was able to do "Spot Coloring". Super Fun!!! This is a photo of our doggie who passed away about 5 years ago. Super sad..... we miss him so much, cause he was such a sweetheart and he listened so well!!!


We're also heading to my mom's today. Cy will get to pick some Mountain Apples from her tree!! He's looking forward to that. That'll be when I get to Digi-Scrap!!! Hope you all have a blessed day as well!!! Hugs from Hawaii... Aloha, Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.