January 9, 2012

Happy New Baby

Aloha! Happy Monday!! How was your weekend? Mines was a lot quieter than last week's bought of stomach virus. The fam-bam is back in tack and back on track. Praise The Lord. It was pretty tough to go through that stuff, but what else can you do? You can only let the virus take it's course, and get the yuckies out of our tummies, right? Well, so happy that it is soooo over!!

Here is today's project. It is a baby card that I created for a card order. The punch that I used for the sentiment is from Stampin' Up!. This punch is a punch that Ali is trying to decide to get. Ali, get it! LOL.... It has so much diversities... and I am sure so much easier n' quicker to use. Once she has it, she'll be happy she made that choice of purchasing it, right? Hee hee...

The image on this card is a Whipper Snapper image, which I colored with my Copics. Speaking of Copics, I have been using them recently, coloring some images for a Sexy Blog Hop we will have in February. I've been having so much fun with my Copics lately, it reminded me of how much I love this hobby!!

Anyways, I have added another "creative goal" to my list of things I want to accomplish this year. I have decided that I want to start reposting photos to my "Hawaii Photos By Jen" blog. I will post a daily photo, and if you have a chance to check it out - please stop on by. Thanks again for your support in my crazy creativity activities. I really appreciate it!!

God Bless...
Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.