December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to my lil' guy....

Hey All... December is such a crazy month for me n' my fam-bam, especially because our 2nd son was born during this month. Planning his birthday during this month can get kinda crazy. So this year, we are having his birthday party sometime in January instead. But I still wanted to recognize this special day - the day he was born. So here is a little Happy Birthday to my lil guy, Cy-Cy, who is 7 years old today!!!

We continue to pray that he stays close to Our Lord, Jesus Christ, and that his walk with the Lord flourishes throughout the years. God Bless You, my baby!!!

Have a great rest of the week, everyone!! We're taking some McD's Happy Meals over to his school to help celebrate his special day today. :o)

Much Hugs n' Aloha, Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.