December 31, 2011

2012 Family Calendar - Set 4 (Last Set)

Hi Gang!! This is it!! The last day of 2011!!! I pray that the Lord blesses you and your family and friends throughout 2012. For those that are struggling during this time, I pray that they find comfort and that the Lord calms their hearts.

Well, today is also the day that I share the last set of Calendar pages that I created digitally. The calendars haven't arrived yet, but they are on their way, and should be arriving on the 4th of January! Can't wait, and I know my family n' friends that are receiving these calendars can't wait either!!



Thanks for stopping by and peeking in.... I had such a blast creating these pages. Have a Blessed and Happy New Year!!!

God Bless.... Jen


No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.