December 15, 2011

2012 Family Calendar - Set 1

Hi Gang!! We miss you guys... sorry, we {Ali n' I} have been busy, and we are sure that you are all busy as well during this time of year!! We have decided to put a HOLD on our Fun Cut Challenge for now, and start back up on it come January. We have so much crafting we are doing right now, making gifts for family and friends, and working on Christmas cards for the locked up lambs at the Juvi home. So we had no choice but to put a halt on the challenge. We look forward to the new year though, when we can relax again, and start the year all over again, and then go crazy with the challenges.

The project that I just recently completed is our 2012 Family Calendar. I used digital scrapbooking elements to create my page layouts. I just could fit all the pictures that I wanted. But I got the best of them. I will share 3 pages per blog post to not over load you with so much decorated pages at one time. I hope you like them....

Here are the 1st set of pages: Cover, January and February:



I used a bunch of different digital scrapbooking elements, if there is a particular element that you are interested in, and would like to know where I got it from, feel free to comment and ask me, and I will let you know. Thanks for peeking and have a blessed day!!

Aloha,
Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.