November 3, 2011

New to me goodies


Good morning everyone!! Today's card features some "new to me" goodies :) First up was the SU Embossing folder Elegant Lines. I just love how "embossed" it looks!

Next, I used the Spellbinders Floral Doily Motifs die to frame my image. I cut it twice and offset the two cuts. My image was colored with copics and dabbed with "crystal" Stickles. Then I swabbed the edges with barely banana and a light brown SU chalk.

Finally, I layered my sentiment with the SU scalloped oval punch and repeated the same chalking around the edges. I can't believe it has taken me this long to finally buy that punch!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings,
Ali
Card info:
Cardstock: SU Pretty in pink, chocolate chip, crumbcake
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink, Copics, SU chalks
Tools: Spellbinders Floral Doily motifs, circles, SU Bird builder punch, Scalloped oval, oval punches
Other: Floral lace, prima flowers, Stickles




No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.