Now on to the challenge.... Here is the Recipe Combo for this week's challenge:
- Polka Dots
- Die Cut or Punch: Border/Edges (We used MS-Elegant Cake Art cartridge)
Here are our projects using these elements....***
Hi everyone, Ali here. Wow, this cartridge has so much to offer to card makers! From basic shapes to intricate medallions the possibilities are endless. This first card I made features 2 borders cut using the MS Elegant cake Art.
This next card features both a border and flowers cut using the Elegant Cake Art Cartridge. So easy and no need to store a million punches!! YAY!
Hey there, Jen here... here is my project using the 3 elements for this week's challenge:
Here are the rules....
- Create your project using the 3 elements listed above as "Recipe Combo".
- Post your project to the web, and link below using the "inlinkz" button.
- No linking to project(s) posted prior to this challenge date.
- Submit only 1 project please.
- Feel free to combine challenges.
- Please link your project by next Monday, 6 pm Hawaii Time
We hope you like this week's challenge. We look forward in seeing you play along with us. Otherwise, we Pray that you and your family have a Beautiful Thanksgiving Day together.
Peace to U!!!
Jen n' Ali