November 7, 2011

FREEBIE: CD/DVD Envelope Cut File On Design Studio

Aloha! Thank You for stopping by!! Today I have a CD/DVD case that I created on the Design Studio program. I made couple of these cases for the slide show created for my niece's 1st birthday. We made copies of the slide show, as gifts for Great Grand Parents and Grand Parents. I used George and Elegant Edges cartridges for this cut. However, the main CD/DVD case cut was made entirely with George. As Elegant Edges was used just for the design on the front of the case. Therefore, if you would like to download and use this cut file, George cartridge would be sufficient enough. I have both the Design Studio and Gypsy cut file available for download. The links are at the bottom of this post. The letter "K" is not included. ;o)




Thanks for peeking!! Have a blessed Monday n' rest of the week. Don't forget to stop by tomorrow and check out our NEW Cricut Fun ChallengeLink that Ali n' I are hosting together. God Bless!!

Aloha,
Jen

Download CD/DVD Case - Design Studio cut file
Download CD/DVD Case - Gypsy cut file


No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.