November 5, 2011

Baby Girl Cricut Cards

Aloha!! Welcome back... I just wanna say that I am thrilled that my Sister in Christ, Ali has gotten back into blogging with me again!!! It was getting a little cold and lonely here... we are trying to motivate each other in using our stuffs. It is a blessing to be able to share this blog with her, and create along side her. Thanks Ali-gurl!!

Ok, today I have 3 over sized cards to share with you. They are Baby Girl cards, all created using the Cricut. I believe most of the projects were created using the New Arrival carts. I have a set of boy cards too... but will post those sometime next week.



Today, my youngest has drum lessons, and then we're heading to the carnival. Haven't been to the carnival since he was like 3 or 4... so please pray that we have a safe n' fun time there, and that I don't hyperventilate with the large crowd around us.

Thanks for popping in.. have a blessed day!!

Aloha, Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.