October 12, 2011

RAK from Friends and RAKs for Colleen

Welcome! Today I have some RAKs to share, 2 of which were given to me, and a RAK that I sent to my friend Colleen. Check it out:

RAK from my girlfriends.....


RAKs I made for Colleen of Created with Aloha. I wanted to send a lil' bit of Hawaii her way, even though she was just here with her family in August. Here's what I made for her.....


A pack of Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Hershey Kisses! Yes, if you haven't tried these Hershey Kisses with Mac Nuts in them, oh gosh, you better run out and try and find you some. They are so delish!!! With macadamia nuts covers in Hershey's milk chocolate, oh soooo yummmm!!! I can devour an entire bag of these, but thought I would share some with Colleen. :o) Oh! The DSP and sentiment is from Stampin' Up! The sentiment is actually a digital image from Stampin' Up!

This RAK here is actually another chocolate treat. LOL!! But because Colleen luvs Hello Kitty, I just had to get this box for her. I decorated half of the box using my "Life's a Beach" Cricut cartridge. The heart and letter "C" was cut out using my SCAL program. The "C" and heart was sponged on the edge, and I used the same DSP that I used on the pack of mac nut kisses!!


This is the card I made for her. The image that I used is actually a stamp that I received as a RAK from my friend and owner of Pineapple Cove, Man Le. You can find the entire line of Sister Stamps on her online store, located here. The DSP is actually Japanese designed paper, which I picked up from Walmart. The designed layer as cut on glossy paper, on my Cricut, using a cut from the "Sentimental" cartridge. I used my brayer to make the background. I was trying to attempt the look of a sunset, but sorta failed. But I still like how it turned out, so used it anyways. I paper pieced the girl's outfit.

Colleen and her family came and visited with us back in August... I will share some pics of her visit later. Hope you are having a blessed day and that the rest of your week is a good one as well. Thanks for taking some time to spend with me today.... Aloha, Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.