October 3, 2011

Mother To Be Cards

Aloha and Welcome to my blog!! I can't believe that it is October already, can you?? Oh gosh!! I want to start of my Christmas gift list, my Christmas card list and my calendar for next year, because if I don't start now, I know it'll never get done. I have to order a planner for next year, and I just have so much I want to do, I hope I can do them. This year, if I plan correctly, I should be able to do all of these things. But, for the last couple of years, oh boy, I wait til' last minute, and then I am in trouble. Well, I am praying that I can achieve all these goals.


I've got some great news.... I signed up as a Guest Designer for a fellow Sister in Christ's blog, called "Purple Funtastick Creations". She has GD's post to her blog on days that she's set aside for "Faith Songs for His Glory" posts. I was invited by my girl, Dena. Thanks Girl!!! I signed up with this blog because I wanted to create more projects that would allow me to create and share Christ. So that's why I am doing it. My 1st GD post will be this coming Wednesday, on the 5th. So I hope you stop on by for a visit and see what I have created!! :oP

Well, I have 2 Mama to Be cards to share with you today. I can't remember for whom I made these cards for, I am thinking that it was probably for the card order that I worked on back in June....


Image: Bella, DS: DCWV, Sentiment: SU!


Image, DS, Sentiment & Scallop Circle Punch: SU!, Sizzix Embossing Folder


Well, I hope you have a great start of the week. I am praying for a good start as well. Ali n' I will be heading to Wini's today for a card creation class using one of the prettiest SU! stamp sets evah!! I will share with you all after the class is over. Have a great week...

Aloha,
Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.