October 17, 2011

Happy 50th Anniversary Mom n' Dad!! - A Freebie Cut File: Tri-Shutter Card


Aloha and Welcome!! My mom n' dad celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary this past Saturday. They celebrated by taking a trip to Las Vegas and spending some fun time together. I decided that a Tri-Shutter card would be a beautiful card to create for them on this special occasion. I really didn't know what to create, so I did a Google search and found Christa's card here. I CASED Christa's card. Thanks for the idea, Christa!!


I did the Tri-Shutter card on my Cricut Design Studio. With score marks and cuts. If you would like to download it, you can do so at the bottom of this post. You will need a Cricut Expression, Design Studio, and the George cartridge in order for you to cut this. I did have all the elements to make this card, however, once again, I was unable to save to my drive. Therefore, this is the basic Tri-Shutter card. All you need is a 12x12 cardstock of your choice, and you will easily have all cuts n' score marks done for you.




The white panels were embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The edges were cut with Elegant Cake cartridge. The frill is from Cindy Loo. The Circle Scallop is from Cupcake Wrappers, Hearts and Sentiment are from Sentimental cartridge. The number 50 is from Lyrical Letters cartridge. Flowers from All Natural Accents.

I really enjoyed making this card!! I know that this design has been out for a while, but takes me awhile to actually jump on that band wagon. I look forward in making more of these and tweaking my cut file. Thanks for popping in!! Have a blessed week in the Lord!!!


Click here to download Design Studio Cut File

Aloha,
Jen


No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.