October 19, 2011

Cute Favor Bag and Create a Critter Cartridge: Using the Cricut and Eclips Together


Welcome! Hope your week is going pretty well. Happy Hump Day!! Today I am sharing with you projects created with both the Cricut and the Eclips machines. About a month ago, I met up with some friends I used to work with. I haven't seen these ladies in a while, so I wanted to give them a little something handmade. I went through the Albums, Bags and Boxes Eclips cart, and found this cute bag. Then I cut out some cute doggies from the Create a Critter Cricut cart, and adhered them to the front of each bag. To give you an idea of how big the bag is, it fits a Pop-Tart, which I've placed in each one.




Aren't these doggies just adorable??? I loved piecing them together, and I just love this Create a Critter Cricut cart. There are a lot more critters on that cart to cut out, so hopefully I will get a chance to do more of that in the near future!!! I am glad that I was able to utilize both the Cricut and Eclips machine. I want to make good use of these, and make the most of them. I am entering these projects into Robin's My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop Challenge. The challenge is to create a goodie bag for a holiday... there isn't a "Friendship Day" holiday, but thought I'd try and enter these into the challenge and give it a chance anyways. Hope it is considered!!!

Well that's all for now. I pray that the remainder of your week is a blessed one.

Much Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.