October 14, 2011

Cupcake Box and Cupcake Blog Hop Reminder

Welcome and Happy Aloha Friday!! Tomorrow, I will be participating in a Cupcake Blog Hop, hosted by Berenice of Karber Designs. I am so excited about it because I just love cupcakes! Who doesn't? In countdown for the blog hop, I have this Cupcake Box that I created on the Design Studio for the Cricut. Unfortunately, the file didn't save, which makes me so mad, because now I have to start all over again!! I wanted to share this cut file with you today. :o( Sorry that I wasn't able to save it properly to my drive!!! So disappointed to go to open the file only to find that it is a zero kb file - which means the file was corrupted or damaged. **sigh** Oh Well!! What can I say? I guess it'll be another project to work on in the near future. But here is how the project turned out:

I cut the cupcake holder with "Cupcake Wrapper" cartridge. The inner packaging is of a bag of chocolate mint, which I tied with a cute ribbon and added a button for the top. I am entering this project to the Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge #36 - National Dessert Day.


I then put the wrapper in a holder that would go on the bottom of the cupcake box. This holder was created with a cut from the "Tags, Bags, Boxes n' More" cartridge.....


Ok, now here is the box that I made for the cupcake. The box was made on "George" cartridge.


And here it is with the cover... also made with "Tags, Bags, Boxes n' More" cartridge.... the heart was a cut from "George"

Flower is a Prima Flower.
DSP is 3 Bugs in a Rug.





I look forward to your return tomorrow and joining us on our Cupcake Blog Hop!! You will be starting at Berenice's blog.... so stop on by n' check it out!!

I am back on trying to exercise again. Yesterday did some cardio via Zumba. I wanted to go out walking this morning, but it looks like it is gonna rain!!! We'll see what I end up doing, but have to do SOMETHING! At least I am working with fake cupcakes, or else I'd be eating them all...LOL!!! Have a sweet weekend!!!

Aloha,
Jen


No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.