October 15, 2011

Cupcake Blog Hop

Welcome!! Thanks for peeking in today and joining us on our Cupcake Blog hop!! I love cupcakes, and when I saw the call for this one, I immediately jumped on it and joined in. The host of this blog hop is Berenice, owner and illustrator of Karber Designs. Please check out her shop, they are cute n' adorable and best of all, available in both clear stamps and digital images!!



On to the blog hop.... if you came from Martha's blog, then you are in the right place!! If you need to start from the beginning, you should begin at Berenice's blog. I've posted the blog hop order at the bottom of this post, so if you get lost, you can find your spot there.

The theme of this blog hop is Cupcakes, as I've mentioned. I used this one Cupcake stamp from Hero Arts. It is an over sized image, and I just love it. I love how it can look so different but still so tasty!!







Thanks for stopping by and hopping along with us. Your next blog visit is to Amy's blog. Thanks again for popping in, and may you enjoy the rest of the cupcake blog hop. Here is the blog list:

Thanks again!! Have a blessed weekend... Aloha, Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.