I've seen this done several times with 2 pieces of die cut envelopes, and thought that I'd like to try it with a Cricut envelope cut. I cut out 2 envelopes from the Sentimentals Cricut cartridge. I cut the bottoms of the envelopes off, 1 inch from the score line. I then cut a 1" strip of the same colored cardstock to hold the envelope together, creating a favor type box. (See pic above). The Butterfly border is from the MS All Occasions cartridge. The frill designs are from Sentimentals cartridge. I sponged the edges with ink to add depth. That's pretty much it!! I am just loving my Cricut, and the fun things it can do!!!
Thanks for peeking in!! Have a blessed weekend!!!
I am entering this project to the following challenges:
- Flutterby Wednesday's #176 - Butterfly Included
- KB Cute Monday #31 - Anything Goes
- Lollipop Craft #53 - No Sentiments Allowed
- My Time To Craft Challenge #162 - Punches n' Dies
- The Corrosive Challenge #135 - Flying Things
No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.