October 13, 2011

Ali and I Attend A Mini Class Session At Wini's


Welcome!! Last week, Ali and I got together at Wini's house and had a mini class session. I say mini class session not because the projects were a mini, rather the size of the class was mini. LOL!! It was just Ali and I. It was so awesome of Wini to accommodate and host a class for just the 2 of us. We had a lot of fun creating the projects Wini had, and on top of that, we got to catch up with each others lives.

Wini's class revolved around Stampin' Up!'s Field Flowers stamp set. It is a 2 step stamp set, and real easy to use, as well as a really pretty set of flowers. The colors that Wini used were all so perfect for each project. We also had some yummies to eat... Malasadas, Manapuas, and Cookies!! Here are the rest of cards we made... all cards have been CASED by Wini off of the internet. If you see your card, thank you for your idea!! :o) There are sooo many pretty cards out there that look fun to CASE, I might just have to do some myself!


I really like the look of the doily stamp behind the flowers....

Love the embossed look, this is a new embossing folder, available via Stampin' Up! I think I have that sentiment...either the stamp itself, of a digital version of it. Love it!!


This one gives me a sunny sunshine feel to it... such warmth!!!


I love how pretty this turned out....

Ohhhhh I love this.... so pretty!! Love how pretty this blue is... I will be getting this cardstock and ink on my next Stampin' Up! order. Yeee.....

This last card was not made with the Field Flowers stamp set, but rather a BONUS card that Wini had blessed with .
Thank U, Ms. Wini for a fun day!! We look forward to our next get together, whether it be to create, eat, talk stories, shop, hang out, or all of the above!! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed week in the Lord...

God Bless,
Jen




No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.