August 30, 2011

Card Creations of This Week....

Hello!! It's is 3:30 am, and I am wide awake!!! I went to bed at 11 pm, and got up at 2, lay in bed for an hour before I finally slipped away into my little corner of the house, where my craft table and puters are. So here I am.... I haven't posted anything to my blog in a couple of weeks, so I figure I put up some pics of projects that I have worked on a few weeks or so ago.

Here they are:

Image: Whipper Snapper, Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Colored with Copics



Image: CC Designs (digital), Sentiment: Stampin' Up!, Image colored with Copics


Image: Gorjuss Girls, Sentiment: Stampin' Up!, Image colored with Copics


Image: Whipper Snapper, Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Image colored with Copics

So how is everyone doing? I have been quite busy with my boys. They are still on Summer Break, and will return to school this Thursday. It has been a long summer.... but we had so much fun together, lots of laughter, tears, and joy (not necessarily in that order). Oh!! My friend Colleen from Cali came here for a little vacay, and it was so nice to see her. I will post pics of that later. I haven't really crafted much these last couple of weeks, and have been missing it plenty. I have had orders of projects, so that's been keeping me busy. I have a bunch of "stuffs" to post, but just haven't had a time. Since I am wide awake this earlly morning, maybe I will pre-post some blog postings and get them up.

Anyways, I miss you all... Much Hugs, Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.