July 5, 2011

Notesbooks and Cards and a Coloring by Cy

Hello All!! I hope you all had an enjoyable 4th of July celebration with family and friends!! Look at how time flies.. it is already JULY!! Well, with my limited posting here on my blog, I have more projects to share with you within 1 post. So please bear with me...

Here is a Thank U card... the sentiment in on the charm, which was purchased from Walmart. Image if from KLM Designs, (you can find the link to this site on my sidebar). I also used black dew drops, Cuttlebug embossing folders for the embossed layers. Stickles on the flower image. The light blue edge is from "Elegant Cakes" Cricut cartridge.

Link
Here are a couple of notebooks I decorated... this one has a scripture on it, perfect for taking notes during bible studies!! DSP is from DCWV. Leaf die cut is from a "Cindy Loo" Cricut Cartridge. The scripture is a digital image which you can find at Doodle Pantry.




This one, pretty plain n' simple, DSP is DCWV, and I decorated with jeweled flowers on each flower image. "Notes" was cut out on my Cricut from the "Calligraphy" cartridge.


The DSP on this notebook is from 3 Bugs, the dino was cut on my Cricut, using the "Create a Critter" cartridge.

A simple birthday card... image from Tiddly Inks, square scallop was cut using a Spellbinder Square Scallop, the card was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, and then I rubbed white ink over the embossing to bring it out. Colored with Sketch Copics.


Thinking of You card... embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder, the die cut is an exclusive from Stampin' Up!, image is a digital image from The Greeting Farm, and colored with Copic Sketch markers. Sentiment is from Hero Arts.




Last but NOT least, my little crafty bug always wants to create along with me. He colored this image for his teacher and gave it to her on her birthday. Image is from All That Scraps, it is a digital image, so I was able to blow it up big enough for him to color with his crayons. Check out his hair coloring, as he said he was trying to get the same coloring done on his image, the way we color our images with our Copics. Not bad, huh?? :o)

That's all for now, thanks for sticking it out all the way through this post... I pray that you have an awesome week!! Thanks for stopping by and checking out what I've posted. I will be back next Tuesday. Aloha, Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.