July 19, 2011

FREE Tall Tea Box Cut File (For Lipton Tea Bags) and Have a Happy Day Card

Good Morning!! I've just got 2 projects for you today... I have decided to give all my Cricut Cut Files that I've created away for FREE!!! So I'll be making some samples and then posting them with the free link to the download. Today, I have the Cut File for a Tall Tea Bag Box that conforms to the size of the Lipton Tea Bags. The sample shown here was made for my friend's mom who made chicken soup for me when I was sick back in May!! She's such a sweetheart!!! She didn't even know me, and made me chicken soup! What a JOY to remember....




Click Here to Download Tall Tea Box

This next project is a card that I've created for the card order I received. The image is from CC Designs, colored with my Copics. I don't think I did a good job with blending on this one.... oh well... next time!!!


Ok, have a blessed week!!! Enjoy the beauty around you that the Lord has blessed you with!!

Aloha, Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.