July 12, 2011

Decorated Notebooks with Picture Frames and Couple of Simple Cards


Good Morning Tuesday, Gang!! I hope you are having a great start of the week so far!! I have got to tell ya, posting once a week has less pressure of getting a post up everyday. I hope you are all liking it as well. Gives me more time to visit other blogs too!!

Well nothing much really going on that is different from my usual days. I am enjoying having my boys home for the summer. I took Cy kite flying last week, because it was such a beautiful, windy day, and he's never flew a kite before. He enjoyed it at first, but then said it stated to "scare him" that he couldn't see the string... LOL! I thought that was so cute that he was saying that, strange, but cute. Here he is flying his kite.... It was so weird how I took this picture - I couldn't really see, because it was too sunny!! I took a chance, and just snapped my camera (which was with my cell phone), and I took several shots, but this was the only photo that had both him and the kite in it. The others had either only him, only the kite, or just sky... LOL!! Tooo funny!!! Well, it was a fun experience for the both of us. I am thinking of getting him a bigger kite, one that might lift him off the ground. How fun that would be, huh??? Or lift ME off the ground... wee hooo!!! We really didn't do a "Fun Filled Day" last week, I was kinda dragging my butt. But this week, I wanna take them to several fun places, being that they'll be at Bible Sports Camp all next week. Wooo Hooo!!! That means some free alone time for mommy!! Sooo looking forward to it!

Ok, well here are the projects I have to share with you this week. A couple of decorated notebooks, which I had some "Picture Frames" on them. I thought they'd be great for those that would like to keep a journal of their children's life, or friendships, or relationships, with the added picture frame, they would be able to add a photo of what it is that the journal is about. The white piece of card stock can be easily removed, and used as a template over a photo, and then they would cut out the image using that template, and simply replacing the white card stock with the photo they just cut out. I am selling these, but if they don't sell, I may redecorate to make them with scriptures, and give to my church's Chapel Store instead to sell. I'll give it some thought....









and here are a couple of cards I created ....


Image: Stampin' Up!, Sentiment: Hero Arts, DSP: Die Cuts With a View, Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Bloom Dots


Images, Sentiment, Punch: Stampin' Up!, Embossing Folder: Sizzix


Image: Whipper Snapper Designs, Sentiment: unknown


Well, that is it, my lil' chickabees!!! I hope and pray that you all have a blessed week in the Lord!!! Keep me in prayer as I am coughing and sniffling again... yes, it sucks, but I don't think this one will linger around very long! I have been controlling my allergies, and praying that it doesn't get full blown like last year's coughing spurt. Anyways... be blessed! Have an awesome week!!

Aloha, Jen

"As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man." ~ Proverbs 27:19


No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.