June 6, 2011

Monday's THEME Challenge: MTC8 - Graduation with Freebie DS Cut File

Good Morning Monday, Gang!!! It is already June!! Oh gosh, how time flies, doesn't it??? With the month of June, I am always reminded of all the graduations going on. Oh boy, the kids are released from High School, and ready to face the world... it's just the beginning, huh? I remember being so happy to finish high school, thinking that I was DONE with it all.... only to find out that there was soooo much more ahead of me. But for that short moment, I was on cloud 9 ..... hahaha.... well, let's see who won the last challenge from Monday... it was:

{{ Anna }}

and here is her adorable card, using ribbon:

Thank you Anna for playing!!! I will get your goodies mailed out to you today!!

------------------

Ok, on to this week's challenge.... being that we're in the graduation season, as mentioned earlier, I thought that this theme would be great!! So let's create for....

{{ Graduation }}

Here are what the DT came up with....

By Pene...


Link

Here in Hawaii, a lot of graduates receive cash as a gift, so with my Design Studio program, together with the George Cricut Cartridge, I designed a money envelope to cut out and use. If you have the Design Studio, George Cartridge and Cricut Expression machine, you can use this cute file for your money giving gifts as well.

Click Here to download DS Cut File

By Ali....

I totally CASED this gorgeous card for a graduation party we will be attending this weekend. I didn't have the same pearl spray as she did so I had to hand form my own..it was tricky but I love the way it came out!

Card Info: Paper(SU), Stamps(Hero Arts), Flowers(Prima), Pearls(Kaiser Craft)


It's your turn to play along.....

Here's how to play:

  1. Create your Project around a "Graduation" theme. You can create anything, it doesn't have to be a card.
  2. Please create new project, not one that has been created prior to today's date.
  3. Post your creation on the web. (Blog, Gallery, Flick'r, Photobucket, etc.,).
  4. Copy (ctrl + c) the link to your project by right clicking on your blog's title post, and then paste (ctrl + v) it to the section below by clicking on the blue "Add Your Link" button below.
  5. Deadline to submit the link to your creation will be on Sunday, May 22nd, 12 pm, Hawaii Standard Time.
  6. Winner will be announced next Monday, within the same post of the NEW Monday THEME Challenge.
Our Prize this week...

will be 5 Money Envelopes cut out on my Cricut Machine - I will post pics of them here later!!!


We hope you can join the fun!!!






No Time To Comment? Click One (or more) of the "Quick Comments" below to let us know your thoughts of this post....