May 10, 2011

Monday's THEME Challenge: MTC5: Dew Drops and FREE Digi Sentiment

Good Morning Friends!! Sorry I wasn't able to post this on a Monday again this week. But I hope that this is the last time I post this challenge late, because the events at my boy's school is over, and I am ALMOST free from school duties. With the May Day Luau and Mother's Day this past weekend, I was just on the go!! Thank the Lord that it was a successful weekend, and that it is done, and that I can kinda rest til' the school year is over.

Well, let's get on with this week's Theme Challenge!!! 1st here is the winning card of last week's challenge.....

Created by Donna S. Very pretty, Donna!! Thanks for participating and thank you to those that also played along!! Celebrating Mama's Day and honoring our Mother's is always such a blessings, isn't it? Ok Donna, here is a badge for you to display on your blog.... (simply copy n' paste any where on your blog):


----------------------------

Moving on!!! This week's challenge theme is to create your project and incorporate some dew drops in your project. I don't know if Dew Drops are still "IN"... but when they were, I went crazy, and I think I purchased them all. Hee hee.... well, when they came out with "Tear Drops", I had already stopped my collection (yes, you may use these as well). Well, if you are like me, these Dew Drops are taking awhile to use up. Haha... so I hope you join in and play along with us in this week's MTC5 challenge:
{{ Dew Drops / Tear Drops }}

The Prize for this week's challenge:
A variety of Dew Drops and I found a few goodies that I wanted to throw in as well:




Yummy..... huh? That is about 5 different types of dew drops all in a bunch. :o)

Here are our samples....


By Pene - she used both Dew Drops n' Tear Drops on her tag project..and check out her stitching of the flower stems.... so cool!!:


By Jen.... light blue dew drops to accent the frame of the image and sentiment. Oh! The sentiment is a digital FREEBIE... you can grab it here. (It is available in png format so that you can use within a frame, just as I have shown below. Frame does not come with it, as it is part of a digi kit that I cannot share due to their TOU policy).


By Ali.... lovely bright card with dew drops to accent the middles of these flowers, and embellishing the bottom of her card as well....



Cute samples!! We hope you're motivated to create along with us this week. Take out those Dew Drops / Tear Drops and put them to use!!

It's your turn!!

Here's what you need to do to participate in this challenge:

  1. Create your Project using Dew Drops or Tear Drops, or both. You can create anything, it doesn't have to be a card.
  2. Please create new project, not one that has been created prior to today's date.
  3. Post your creation on the web. (Blog, Gallery, Flick'r, Photobucket, etc.,).
  4. Copy (ctrl + c) the link to your project by right clicking on your blog's title post, and then paste (ctrl + v) it to the section below by clicking on the blue "Add Your Link" button below.
  5. Deadline to submit the link to your creation will be on Sunday, May 15th, 12 pm, Hawaii Standard Time.
  6. Winner will be announced next Monday, within the same post of the NEW Monday THEME Challenge.
Happy Crafting!!





No Time To Comment? Click One (or more) of the "Quick Comments" below to let us know your thoughts of this post....