May 12, 2011

Get Well Cards

Good Morning Thursday, Gang!! Hope your week is going well... Today I have a couple of "Get Well" cards...

This one was colored and created by my gf's 11 year old daughter, Maria.... she did a real great job coloring and then cutting it out so neatly, didn't she???? The image is a Dustin Pike image. She will be giving this card to her grandma, who recently got out of the hospital.




This one is one that I made. I had the image colored awhile ago, and thought I'd just put a card together, because I didn't want the image to go to waste. I believe this image is a Whipper Snapper image. Nothing smancy.... real sweet n' simple! Buttons add a little flare, but not too much to make it fall over.



Sorry so short... gotta run, got my day to start. Ok, may you have a blessed day today!!

Big Hugs,
Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.