May 4, 2011

A CASE'd Creation



Aloha n' Happy Hump Day everyone!!! It has been thundering and lightening the last couple of days and nights here in Hawaii, and what a spectacular show the Lord is putting on for all of us. It is such a blessing to be able to view His work through His eyes. Unbelievably beautiful. Photos above are from 1) Hawaii News Now Facebook and 2) Northshoresurfphotos.com, J.T Gray's Photos. What awesome shots!!!! Also we were also blessed with a couple of Water Sprouts!! We don't have much "action" like this here, so it was something big in the news....

Well, I hope your week is going well. I came across this sweet blog, called "For the Love of Life", by Eva. Gosh, her work is clean cut, bright n' cheery and just eye catching!!! I fell in love with her work. Needless to say, I had to CASE one of her cards, because I just wanted to have one for myself! So here is how my card turned out. Eva really does a great job in making sentiments the highlight of a card. Makes me want bolder about creating more cards with just sentiments. Thanks for the inspiration, Eva!!

Don't forget we have some Blog Candi Blessings.... be sure to check it out and be a part of the fun!!


So what do you think??

Thanks for popping in... have a blessed hump day!!

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.