May 26, 2011

Candy/Money Lei

G'Morning Thursday, Friends!!! I made one more lei, which is part candy part money. I made it for a sister in Christ that graduated this past weekend. Pretty much the same way I did the candy lei, but added money in between. ;o) This was my 1st attempt at making the money part. I had a lot of fun, and I hope to learn how to make other money folds to incorporate on future money leis. Here are images....

I fan folded 2 dollars, and connected them with glue, added silver cord to tie the middle.


I then adhered some flowers and leaves to the middle of each flower.... these are All Natural Accents flowers and leave, that can be purchased and found at Little C's....


Close up of what each one looked like, I've added some stickles to the flowers for added shine.

Completed Lei.... with photo and tag, just like the previous candy lei that I posted. School colors were black, silver and teal... I use organdy ribbon and just let it dangle.

Close up of tag I put on the lei.... I created the tag on SCUT. You can find the download here.

Thanks for stopping by n' taking a peek. Thank you also for your comments!! I really enjoy reading them all!!!

Aloha, Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.