May 5, 2011

3x3 Decorated Memo Pads by Barb

Good Morning, Gang!! Happy Boy's Day & Happy Cinco DeMayo!! Well, the week is almost over, I can't believe how quick the days are flying by. It is still raining here in good ol' Hawaii-nei. I love the rain though, so I am totally enjoying it!

I went through my blog and cleaned out the items that really weren't necessary because one of my blog readers have emailed me stating that when she comes to my blog, she gets a message on her computer that says "Successfully blocked access to a potentially malicious website." Is anyone else receiving this same message on their computer? I really don't know what is causing that to happen, but I suspect that possibly one of the widgets that I had on here might've been the reason. I hope I took care of it, but we'll see....

Today's projects are projects done by my girlfriend, Barb. We sold these 3x3 Memo Pads at the Christmas Craft Fair we attended at my son's school this past Christmas. They went for $2 each.

Image - Pink Pettie Coat - Digi:

Image - Hello Kitty

Image - Whipper Snapper

Ok, I'm off to a crazy day today... or May Day Luau is this Saturday, so I've been helping the school with preparations. I hope you have a blessed - be sure to check out our Blog Candi Blessings!!

Much Hugs,
Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.