May 25, 2011

20 Hawaiian Candy Lei Order and FREE SCUT File




Good Morning Wednesday!!! I hope your day is going well so far!!! I have been quite busy with several orders that the Lord has blessed me with. Especially with this 1 order of 20 Candy Leis for a high school friend of mines, who moved to the mainland and wanted some Local Candy Leis to be part of her son's graduation. Well, at first, I must admit, I was just going to cheat, and buy the already made leis at WalMart then spoof them up with pretty ribbon. And I told her so. But when I checked out the leis, ugh.... I wasn't completely satisfied with the way it looked, and just how it wasn't "full" enough. I also wanted more local kine candies (macadamia nut, lihing plum, and even mochi) type of candies, which weren't in these already made leis. So anyways... here are pics of these leis I've created.

This is how 1 completed lei looks like. I've added a tag, with the graduates photo, school name and graduating year... for the tag, I really like the Stampin' Up!'s Two Tags Die (115954), but I didn't have that die on hand. So I decided on creating one to cut on my Cricut, using the SCAL program. Scroll down to see and download this cut file. FYI: You must have a Cricut and the SCAL program to cut this file.


Close up of the tag. I used the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (118874) to punch out the image. Then I created the tag to be able to layer this punch on it.

Here is how the cut files come.... this is the 1st layer on sheet #1....

Sheet #2 has the 2nd layer (in black), which goes right on top of the 1st cut out.


Bunch of lei's stacked on each other....

I thank the Lord for this order. The opportunity to create and make these lei's was a blessing. I was able to bless someone else with the talent that the Lord has blessed me with.

Have a blessed day in the Lord!!! Aloha, Jen


No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.