April 2, 2011

Tiddly Ink's Challenge n' More....

Good Morning Saturday, Ya'll!! Oh gosh! Yesterday was a crazy morning!! I went in to drop off my car, and what supposed to be a 4 hr service, turned into an 8 hour service. Gaaaccccckkkkk!! But they were so nice to get a rental for me, so that I would be able to pick up my Cy-Cy after school. Heading home in traffic was not so bad, because it was a Furlough Friday, so Praise God!!! By the time I headed home, it was nearly dinner, but I drove CY4 to his Guy Bible Study, then picked up some Oxtail Soup for Cy n' I at Kapiolani Cafe. Oh how I love, love Oxtail Soup!! It was perfect for the rainy n' windy weather we were having. I also picked up one for Ali-Gurl cause she came over to hang out with Barb n' I last night.

Ok, just a heads up... Ali and I have decided on hosting 2 Challenges per week, on every Monday and every Friday, we will have these 2 Challenges. Mondays will be a CASE'd Creation Challenge and on Friday's we will have a Die Cut Challenge. So stay tuned, and be sure to check in on Monday, we hope you will join in on the fun and create with us.

Today we've created these projects according to different ongoing challenges out there in blogland. At the bottom of our photos, you will find the details of our creation, and at the bottom of this post, you will find the challenges that motivated us to create these projects.


Card Details: Image - TiddlyInks, DSP - 3 Bugs, Embossing Folder - Sizzix, Stickles, Colored with Copic Sketch Markers, Die Cut: Die-Namics from My Favorite Things

Card Details: Image - TiddlyInks, Colored with Copic Sketch Markers, Die Cut: Nestabilities

Our Creations were motivated by the following Challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and may you find the challenge of your desire as well....
Blessings to You....
Jen n' Ali

No Time To Comment? Click One (or more) of the "Quick Comments" below to let us know your thoughts of this post....