Ok, just a heads up... Ali and I have decided on hosting 2 Challenges per week, on every Monday and every Friday, we will have these 2 Challenges. Mondays will be a CASE'd Creation Challenge and on Friday's we will have a Die Cut Challenge. So stay tuned, and be sure to check in on Monday, we hope you will join in on the fun and create with us.
Today we've created these projects according to different ongoing challenges out there in blogland. At the bottom of our photos, you will find the details of our creation, and at the bottom of this post, you will find the challenges that motivated us to create these projects.
Card Details: Image - TiddlyInks, DSP - 3 Bugs, Embossing Folder - Sizzix, Stickles, Colored with Copic Sketch Markers, Die Cut: Die-Namics from My Favorite Things
Card Details: Image - TiddlyInks, Colored with Copic Sketch Markers, Die Cut: Nestabilities
Our Creations were motivated by the following Challenges:
- Tiddly Ink's Red, White n' Black Challenge #44
- Digital Tuesday's For The Kids Challenge #104
- Sketch from Create 4 Fun - March
- Digi Doodle's Happy Birthday Challenge #53
- CCEE1113 - Using Everything Else BUT Buttons, Buckles, Bows n' Brads
- Copic Creation's Favorite Copic Technique Challenge #47
Thanks for stopping by and may you find the challenge of your desire as well....
Blessings to You....
Jen n' Ali
No Time To Comment? Click One (or more) of the "Quick Comments" below to let us know your thoughts of this post....