April 7, 2011

Sweet & Sassy Sketch and Crazy 4 Cocoa Birthday Challenge - SSS102 & C4CC19


Good Morning Thursday, Gang!! Today I created a Card for the Sweet & Sassy Sketch Challenge #SSS102 and Crazy 4 Cocoa Birthday Challenge #C4CC19. Both Challenge Blogs are affiliated with Sweet & Sassy Stamps, which offers both digital and handheld stamps. I went for the digitals (of course!!). Love this cute mouse character (Cocoa). I thought I'd play along with their challenges and share what I've done with their sketch and birthday theme. Their challenges call for using only their images, and since I do not have any birthday sentiments from Sweet & Sassy, I hand wrote my own "Happy Birthday" sentiment, right on the sleeve of the cup.


Today is gonna be a busy day. Need to prep for my Crafty Sisters Gathering this weekend, and get some project kits done. But tomorrow is Aloha Friday, and our Die Cut Challenge. I hope you will be back to play along.

Have a cheerful day!
Aloha,
Jen




No Time To Comment? Click One (or more) of the "Quick Comments" below to let us know your thoughts of this post....