April 14, 2011

Sweet n' Simple Wednesday

Good Morning Thursday!! Sorry this post was actually supposed to go up yesterday, but I was so tired n' battling the cold at it's highest point. Also, my sister Nash arrived from Cali, and I went to my mom's to spend some time with her. Well, I hope your week is going well. Today I am sharing with you the cards we created this past Saturday with the ladies. Thanks to my girlfriend, Wini, she n' I created a set of cards that were pretty, sweet n' simple!!




All cards and supplies are of Stampin' Up!, and can be found and ordered here.

My oldest, CY4 also did a demonstration, and shared with us how to create a Ninja Star out of paper.... these'll make great layers for images, huh??



Here he is telling Auntie G step-by-step on how to make it... hmmmm, is she listening????? ;o)

The ladies working together diligently....

That's all for today!! Thanks for peeking in.... have a blessed day!

Aloha, Jen


No Time To Comment? Click One (or more) of the "Quick Comments" below to let us know your thoughts of this post....