April 6, 2011

Simply Sweet Wednesday Creations n' Stuffs Posted on the Web for Sale



Hello Peeps!!! Sorry I am late with today's post. It's Wednesday, and we've decided that Wednesday is gonna be all about keeping it Sweet n' Simple, Projects that we can create in LESS than 10 minutes. Being that it is the middle of a week, so many things are going on, and we just wanna make things quickly, so we thought keeping it Sweet n' Simple in the middle of the week would be good to do. I literally opened up this Stampin' Up! set, which I just received in the mail. This set is called "Upsy Daisy". I purchased the Digital format of this stamp set, but I really liked it, and thought I'd get the hand held stamp set as well. I whipped these 3 cards up in a jiffy, and whala!!! Look what I got here. I'm going to make more of these, since my sister has been bugging me to make more Birthday Cards for her store, I think I can make a bunch of these to send to her.





Here are a list of my things posted on the web for sale:
Have a blessed day in the Lord!!!
Hugs,
Jen

No Time To Comment? Click One (or more) of the "Quick Comments" below to let us know your thoughts of this post....