April 1, 2011

Several Simple Thank You Cards


First off, Happy Birthday to my sister, Jackie!!! And I ain't April Foolin' you!!! Happy Aloha Friday, too!! Yay!!! I have been looking forward to this day... as said in my earlier post this week, I am trying to be more on top of things, by doing more house chores, and then focusing on my crafting only once a week. Well, the neat thing is, with the Lord's help, as I continually focus on what is pleasing to HIM by getting all my house chores done in the mornings, I have some time to create after that. It's a small window of opportunity, but I am so grateful for it. The Lord has blessed me and my family in so many ways, so the least I can do for HIM is to obey and do what I am called to do. With His help, I am able to accomplish these tasks, Thank You Lord!!!

So here I am, sharing with you a little pile of Thank You cards that I was able to push out yesterday. All were created with the same image, from Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studios. I love his drawings. They are so adorable and so much fun to color. Well, at one time, I had colored a bunch of these "Thank You" bears, and I never had the time to put them on cards. I finally sat myself down, and said "JUST DO IT!!!". So this is how they turned out... I used left over scraps and cardstock from some of my unfinished card kits that I had for classes. This was very satisfying knowing that I was putting these to good use.

Today, I am heading down to Cutter Dealership to get some stuffs finished on my car. There are a couple of smudges that I thought would've come off with a wash, but they didn't, so Cutter is going to detail and take care of those smudges. Also adding racks to my car, and all of that is going to take about 4 hours. So after being dropped off at home by our salesman, I will be bonded to my house for at least 4 hours with no way of getting out. Accckkkk!!! But it's ok, I'll be able to create some fun things while waiting til' my car is completed. LOL!!! I am sure time will fly quickly, and before I know it the car will be all done, right??

Well, here are the rest of the cards I created. Fast, Fun n' Easy to make....




The pretty doily die cut in the above card is a Die-Namics cut, from My Favorite Things.

Well, that's all folks!! I pray that your weekend is filled with joy and happiness with family and friends, that the Lord watches over you and your family. Be a Blessing and pray for those that you love as well....

See ya tomorrow! Thanks for taking the time to pop in....

God Bless,
Jen

No Time To Comment? Click One (or more) of the "Quick Comments" below to let us know your thoughts of this post....