April 16, 2011

The Play Date Cafe PDCC77 and Mojo Monday #186 Challenges

Helloooo Again!!! I am back, as I mentioned earlier! I was able to squeeze in this project for these 2 challenges I seen online. I created this card for someone special, whose birthday is next week. So proud of myself that I completed this one "on time". Anyways, to help me create this card, I looked to 2 different challenges. The Play Date Cafe Challenge #PDCC77, which your project must include this color combo:

and

Mojo Monday's Sketch Challenge #186:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Hj9hlSQm8VA/TaJolWggY6I/AAAAAAAAG9I/jkZU4d6Xe2Y/s1600/Mojo186Sketch.gif

The hardest part of for me on these challenges was using the twine!! It was super fun to create, and I think it turned out very purdy!! My girlfriend Jo colored this image way back when. So, Thanks Jo!!! Miss ya girlie!!

Here's how my project turned out when I meshed these 2 challenges together:



Recipe: Image: TGF colored with Copic Sketch Markers, Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, Sentiment: Computer Generated, Ribbon: Fisher Hawaii, Scallop Oval - Nesties, Twine: TAC, Lace Flower Ribbon: RAK from Ali - Thanks Girlie!!

Well, we're heading out to the BBQ now. I hope you are having a blessed evening with family or friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,

Jen

No Time To Comment? Click One (or more) of the "Quick Comments" below to let us know your thoughts of this post....