Aloha Folks!!! Happy Monday!! How was your weekend?? We had a great time, always busy, but always fun and fulfilling when it is done unto the Lord. Well, last week, Ali n' I got to do some brainstorming, and wanted to try out another set of "themes" for this blog. Sorry, I know we keep trying new things, but we're really trying to see what fits our moods, and what motivates us to create. Hopefully these daily themes will help us to create with more of what we have.
Ok, so we've decided to do a challenge on Monday's, we will be CASE-ing a project, and we would like to challenge you to play along and CASE a card or project as well. Please scroll down to the bottom of the last photo, to read the rules for this challenge. For those of that don't know what "CASE" means, it means to "Copy And Show/Share Everything". Basically, Copy a project/card of your choice, and Share/Show Everything to us. You can chose to CASE from a magazine, catalog, store, online store or another person's blog, ANYTHING that you wanna CASE. This week, I CASE'd a project right out of the most recent Hero Arts catalog. It's the reason I bought this stamp, because I really loved the look of the card. Very soft n' sweet. Here is a picture from HA's catalog:
Here's is Ali's CASE'd creation....
The card she CASE'd is this beautiful card by Tiffany Ervin (Paper girl)
OK, ready to play along?!??!?!
Here are the rules for our CASE'd Monday Challenge...
- CASE a project/card, CASE from ANYWHERE. Here are some places to give you ideas: Catalogs, Blogs, Websites, Galleries, Magazines, Nature etc.,
- Post your CASE'd creation anywhere on the web, linking back to your CASE'd project - or providing a photo of it.
- Come back here and post the link to your CASE'd creation by clicking on the Blue Manapua below (next to the blue "add your link" button).
- Leave us a comment to let us know that you've played along.
- Deadline to submit the link to your creation will be on Sunday, April 10th, 12 pm, Hawaii Standard Time.
- Winner will be selected by Random.Org, and announced Monday, April 11th, in the morning together with the NEW Monday CASE'd Challenge.
We hope you decide to play along... can't wait to see what project you'll be CASE-ing!
Jen n' Ali
No Time To Comment? Click One (or more) of the "Quick Comments" below to let us know your thoughts of this post....