April 28, 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #42 - Spring

Hey all... I finally got to squeeze in some time to color an image and create a card. My kids are on Spring Break, so I have been trying to keep them occupied daily with something new to do. Monday we couldn't do anything. I was stuck to my bed due to my cold. Went to the doctor's office in the morning, and I asked my oldest to tidy up the house so that when I got home, I wouldn't have to worry about looking at what I have to get done. To my delight, I was blessed with a tidy living room, neat dining table and counter top. Praise The Lord for my son's obedience. I was able to rest at least for 4 hours and take a nap to regain my energy. On Tuesday I took them to Chuck E. Cheese, again my oldest pulled through and took my little one around the facility, playing games and earning tickets. Wednesday, we spent most of the day at my mom's. My sister Nash is in town and is heading back home today. So I thought it would be nice that me n' the boys go to spend some quality time with her before she leaves.

Welcome to Thursday!! Looks like the week is going by pretty quickly, and unfortunately we didn't really get to do much, but Summer Break is just around the corner, so we will have more time then. For my project today, I wanted to color up one of my Kenny K's digital image, and try out Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #42, which their theme is "Spring Time". I love the Kenny K's digital images, especially of these pretty girlz that he's drawn. I just love coloring them. I can't wait to work on more.

Detail: Flowers - All Natural Accents, Dew Drops, Image: Kenny K's Downloads, Swirl Die Cut - eClips Machine: All Occasions, Heart Punch: Stampin' Up!, DSP: DCWV and 3 Bugs

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:


Well, I hope you will join us for tomorrow's Friday Die Cut Challenge. It is fun to be able to incorporate our die cuts within our projects.

Have a blessed day!
Aloha,

Jen


No Time To Comment? Click One (or more) of the "Quick Comments" below to let us know your thoughts of this post....