April 5, 2011

Digi Scrap Tuesday - Andrea's Sweet 16th Birthday

Good Morning Tuesday!!! Hope you all are getting into the swing of things by today. Sometimes, ok, most times, Mondays are so sluggish for me. But if I think it's sluggish, I just gotta remind myself that my hubby is the one that has to deal with the crazies of this world, so I Thank the Almighty God for blessing me with a hubby that has the stability to persevere through his day going against the world, and that is just ALL God that he is able to do that. Please keep him in prayers, my friends!!!

Ok, on to a FUN day!! We have decided to make Tuesdays our Digi Scrapping days.I have recently discovered how to USE premade templates, the easy way. Here is a tutorial on how to use digi scrap templates, if you are interested.

And here is what I came up with. I am using a template from Shabby Princess. What I love about this digi SB company is that they give you 1 FREE digital scrapbooking kit to try out. I think they have one every month. I might be wrong, but nonetheless, 1 free kit, filled with yummy goodies, and the kit is sooo pretty too!! Well, I've downloaded a couple of templates, and used the free kit to make this page. I've submitted this page to their template challenge, which already ended. But I just wanted to try out their template challenge for the fun of it, because it motivated me to make this page. Hopefully I'll be on time for the next one. Pretty cool things over there.


I'm off to start my day!! Looks like it's gonna be raining for another week again (according to the weather man...weeeee!!!!!!), I love the rain. It'll be nice. I hope n' pray that you all have a blessed day in the Lord.


"The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in TRUTH. He will fulfill the DESIRE of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and SAVE them."
~Psalm 145:18-19~

No Time To Comment? Click One (or more) of the "Quick Comments" below to let us know your thoughts of this post....