April 10, 2011

Another one for Mojo Monday's Sketch Contest




Hey Gang!! Well, I wasn't able to post this on Saturday. Yesterday was so busy, yet so much fun. We didn't have as much peeps as we anticipated, because work and illness played a factor for those that couldn't come. But with the ladies that did come, ahhhh... what a refreshing and fun-filled day!! A long one too.... but well worth it!! I will post projects that we created on another day. Today I am posting my project that I made for the Mojo Monday Challenge #185, which I just realized that they are having a contest for this challenge. Yay!! How fun!! Anyways, the sketch is the one shown above, and here is my take on it.

I love this sketch. I will probably use it again. Love all the layers that it has, and the other elements of how it accentuates the main image. I also went with an Easter Theme, because I'm also submitting this project for The Pink Elephant TPE97 Challenge, which is "Easter".

Well, this upcoming week is going to be crazy busy for me. I have a favorite lil' gal coming to town and going to hang out with me n' my family. My sister, Nash is heading this way!! Yay!!! She's making her annual stop into town to visit her clan here, and we'll probably go do things that we don't normally do. So keep us in your prayers, and please pray that everything goes smoothly. I can't wait!! It'll be so much fun.

The image and sentiment that I used is a Sweet n' Sassy digital stamp. The die cut border on the bottom is from Martha Stewart Elegant Cricut Cartridge. Ribbon is Stampin' Up! I colored my image with Copic Sketch Markers.

I also submitted my project to the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. I pray that you have a blessed day in the Lord. I pray that you are a blessing to others around you, and those that you don't even know. Know that when you are feeling in the dumps, and when you think that no one is listening, know that the Lord Jesus knows exactly what you are going through. That He Loves You, and all you need is to come to HIM for relief of all that craziness. Call Out to HIM!!!

Have a blessed day!!!
Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

No Time To Comment? Click One (or more) of the "Quick Comments" below to let us know your thoughts of this post....