March 31, 2011

This Week's eBay Items up for Bid and a Couple of Create-A-Critter Projects

Good Morning Thursday, Peeps!!! Yesterday I started the day early!! 3:30 am to be exact! My hubs headed into work early, which prompted me to wake up earlier than usual as well. Started off with answering emails, visiting some blogs, and now sending off eBay winnings. Have a BOX of NEW stuffs, that I keep thinking about wanting to use, and am determined to do so, I've seen so much ideas in blogland, and it is getting me excited to create SOMETHING!!!

Let's begin by letting ya know what I have up for bid this week on eBay. I ship WORLDWIDE, and most of these items start @ $0.99 bidding. I'm just happy to see that these are going to new homes, so whatever it sells for, away it goes!!! You can find my eBay auctions here, or search "LittleCs7" under seller.

Season's Greetings...


Something to Celebrate...

Fun Phrases....

Snowflakes....

True Love....

and a Shoe Box of a HUGE LOT of Miscellaneous Stamps......

Ok, here are 2 projects I created using the "Create A Critter" Cricut cartridge. I love these cute critters. I have to use more of them....


Have a blessed day today!! Thank you for stopping by and thank you all for your emails n' comments. Those that have emailed about the verification button in the comment box, I have listened to your comments, and removed the verification. Hope that is easier for ya'll to comment. Don't forget to check out my eBay auctions...

Big Hugs, Jen

No Time To Comment? Click One (or more) of the "Quick Comments" below to let us know your thoughts of this post....