March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

Hey all... last week, I celebrated my 38th birthday, so how perfect timing that this week we're creating birthday themed projects. Today, I have some birthday cards I received from some very special people....

From my dear sweet friend, Wini:


From my darling friend, Rita:

and Last but not LEAST, my 6yr old sweetie-pie, Cy-Cy:


I just love how much love was put into each of these cards, especially the one my lil' Cy-Cy created. It was such a blessing to have him ask me for the supplies and embellishments, while trying to be nonchalant about it. So sweet.

On my birthday, we spent a day full of dining out.... yummm!! Here are some pics that we took, you can view the rest of the pics on my Facebook, if you'd like to view them, find me and I will add you!

Breakfast at Cinnamon's.... Red Velvet Pancakes and Omelet:

Me n' my Cy-Cy...

Dinner @ Top of Waikiki (Hawaii's only revolving restaurant).....


CY4 n' CY3, CY4 showing off his pearly whites, his braces were removed this past Friday! ;o)

Me n' My Soulmate....

Birthday treat from the restaurant....

Ok, have a happy birthday week..... aloha, Jen

Need Prayer? Click Here!