March 29, 2011

Butterfly Birthday Wishes

Good Morning Tuesday!! I went to fill gas up for the very 1st time in my new car yesterday, and found that I am paying $15 less than what I usually paid for while driving the Big X. So yay, for some saved funds there. Gas prices for Sam's Club/WalMart is at $3.96 here on Oahu. It is going up again, and has been said that it'll will soon be hitting $5/gal by the time Memorial Day comes around. Oh Boy....

Some happy news is that my Stampin' Up! order arrived!! Yeeee.... here is a pic of the goodies I bought, not all are mines, my girlfriends n' I placed an order together. But look at all the Yummms.... (I haven't taken them out of the box yet, so if you are reading this and you've placed an order with me, I will contact you as soon as I have your order ready). ;o)


Another happy news is that I've ordered something with the funds I earned off of eBay... can you guess what it is?? Well, all I can say is that I'm excited and can't wait for it's arrival. I'm happy because I received the "shipment" confirmation for it, so any day soon it'll be here as well. Yay!!

I am having fun selling my oldies but goodies stamps n' stuffs on eBay. I've been posting at least 5-8 items per week. Don't wanna overwhelm myself with eBay stuffs, and get caught up in that. So check it out weekly, and I'll post here what goes up each week too. My seller's name is "LittleCs7", you can search me on eBay under that name to see what items I have up for bid weekly. Most bids are started off at $0.99!!

Today's project that I want to share with you is this simple Happy Birthday Butterfly card. I created it using Stampin' Up! products. The punch is Butterfly Extra-Large #119848, the stamp set is called "Punched Posies", which was a Hostess Set from a mini catalog. At this time this stamp set is no longer avail, but may be avail come the new Stampin' Up! catalog, but who knows what Stampin' Up! decides. There is another Butterfly stamp set that works great with this punch, which is "Butterfly Prints" #120738. Please keep in mind that the item #'s that I am providing here are all for UnMounted Stampin' Up! sets to be used on Acrylic blocks. If you need the #'s for the Wood Mounted ones, leave me a comment, and i will get it to you. The sentiment is one that I've had for awhile, and is already filed n' stored away in my stamp folders I am not sure what company it is from, so sorry can't tell ya what company. It might be Hero Arts. Well, if you know, you can leave a comment, and I will inform my readers by updating this post.

I've embellished with sticky back pink pearls. Aren't these the best that they already are sticky on the back?? Takes 1 step away from having to deal with mess glue. The dots were hand drawn to create a path of the butterflies. The color scheme is one of my favorites. I love Cameo Coral, and even though it's a retired color, I cannot give it up, just yet!!


Ok well, I am trying to keep my crafting to one day a week, and all other days will be spent cleaning house, tending to chores, and doing other things. When I am done with those important things, and if I have time during the day, I will be able to craft here n' there. But I have been struggling with this issue for a long time now, and slowly but surely, the Lord is guiding me in the direction that He wants me to go. So I am just being obedient, and listening quietly, and doing it humbly. This project was one that I've created a couple of weeks ago, so it's perfect that I'm able to share it with you today.

Well, I hope I've blessed your day with a little cheer...may you continue to find smiles throughout your day. And if you have time, please answer the Question of Today....


Today's Question:
What irritates you as a driver?

~I don't like it when people come all the way out of an intersection, practically blocking the way of on coming traffic, and sticking out like a sore thumb. That's just RUDE! Heh Heh... it happens all the time on my street.~

No Time To Comment? Click One (or more) of the "Quick Comments" below to let us know your thoughts of this post....