February 11, 2011

Valentine's Theme - Day 5 - Freebie Cut File

Hey Peeps! Jen here... I am soooo tired! Last night, I was so worried about Cy, because he kept coughing throughout the night. I kept asking him if he was ok, and if checking to see if he was breathing alright. Before I knew it, it was 6:30 am, and time to get the family up n ready for school. Well, needless to say, I kept Cy home, and took him to the doctors to check out this cough, that kept ME (and not him) up all night). Dr said to take the day off from school, and rest up during the weekend. Hopefully he and I will be fully rejuvenated by Monday, which just so happens to be Valentine's Day!

Speaking of Valentine's day, oh my gosh!! Did you all prepare for THE day? Haha, I shouldn't talk, we really don't do anything. Restaurants are overpriced n' overflowing during this time of the year, and there is absolutely NO ROOM on my counter top for flowers (but he knows I won't shy away from chocolate, or anything electronic...heh heh). We just had flowers from his mother for Chinese New Year, I finally took them out to the yard, and stuck them in the dirt, hoping that they'll grow n flourish more. We'll see...

Anyways, continuing in the theme of Valentine's, I've decided to use the Heart Card Cut File that I created on the Design Studio. It was an idea that I actually acquired from Sizzix. But the cut file I made is actually a standard card size, and not as small like the Sizzix cut. I have 3 different cut files for you to choose from. You can decide on which card to use by determining what size machine you have and what carts that you own (which must be the same ones that I used for the cut). You can check them here, and this cut file is listed under "Cards". The card looks like this when it is completely decorated. Hope you like it!

Card info: Image - The Greeting Farm, Copic Sketch Markers, "love" sentiment - unknown



Hi everyone, Ali here :) Isn't this cut that Jen created so very cool?! I Looove it!! And the image she chose for her card was absolutely darling!! Great job Jen!

Please excuse my pics lately...my camera is acting up so I have been taking pics with my phone. Hopefully I'll figure out what is wrong soon!



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day and we'll see you tomorrow!

Need Prayer? Click Here!