February 13, 2011

Sunday Journal Share...

Hey Gang... Happy Sunday!! Its Journal Share day!! Yes, I am a woman full of drama... lol!! I love to Journal about it, on paper, on the blog, anywhere... and I thank you all for allowing me to share my drama with you. Ali-girl got me into this journaling thing on paper, and this is the 1st time I've made it on paper, so wanted to share with you what exactly I did. I used my calendar planner from last year, and am recycling it as a journal for my favorite quotes, or favorite songs... here's pics on how I started it out, glued a couple of pages together, and what it ended up looking like... I journaled words of a song that I love to sing....


I glued 4-5 pages together....
Then covered with blue acrylic paint... this was fun!
after the full page was covered, it looked like it wasnt dark enough, but after it dried, it was enough to cover all the writings on this page:
Now to decorate. I painted some swirls of stems...
Then stamped and cut out some flowers and butterflies (SU! set)
Curled the petals, glued them down, and added some dew drops to the mids of these flowers...
Then I journaled....
Hope you had a blessed day and weekend in the Lord!! Tomorrow we have a NEW digital sentiment RELEASE!!! It is a "Thank You" set, that will be going to 1 winner at the end of the week. We hope you will join us!!

Need Prayer? Click Here!