February 6, 2011

Sunday Journal Share

On Sunday's we will share some some of our journal artwork with you... here's what we came up with this week:

I love to "mess around" in my journals...this was a page that started off with venting...then tried to cover up with some paint but it didn't work....


So I added some white acrylic paint and the lyrics to my favorite worship song along with some butterflies....

Here is a close up of some yummy glimmer mist dripage....

Finally, I added some Ranger distress Stickles to my butterfly wings and called it done!

Stamps: Hero Arts & SU!
Other: Distress stickles, glimmer mist, acrylic paint


Ali has inspired me to journal more by sharing with me some of the journal artwork she's created. I tried doing the paper thing, and it just didn't work out. I will have to save that for another Sunday Journal Share day. In the meantime, I went digital. You may click on the image to get a closer look.

Thanks for stopping by, and thank you all for your comments and email regarding the weekly themed challenge. We were able to discuss some changes as to how you, our readers, can qualify on winning the weekly prizes. So come back tomorrow n' find out!

Aloha,
Jen n' Ali

Need Prayer? Click Here!