January 4, 2011

Decorated Tin Can - The Greeting Farm image


Today's project is a decorated tin can, which I made for my friend and owner of Pineapple Cove, ManLe. I used a The Greeting Farm image, which I received from her store. You can find a handful of TGF stamps @ Pineapple Cove, and most recently, personalized self-inking stamps. So check it out and see if you can find one just for you!

On my project, I used DSP's which I purchased from J's Knicknacks. Love that design, so pretty!! Spellbinder Oval and Scallop Oval Nesties for the layers, dew drops and flowers from All Natural Accents. I also added some stickles to the petals and eyelids of this girl. I colored my image with Copics Sketch Markers. I filled the tin can with some yummy candies, and whaalla!! Perfect Treat for a friend of treatful personality! Thanks, ManLe!! Big Big Hugs...


Thanks for stopping by and letting me be part of your day!!

"Watch Out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."
~Luke 12:15~

Need Prayer? Click Here!