January 6, 2011

Samples House Card Design Studio Cut File

Here are a couple of sample cards created using my House Card DS cut file. These cards were cut and decorated by my Crafty Stampin' Sisters, the Glama Gurlz!! They had fun cutting it out and decorating with any DSP of their choice. ;o) The cut file can only be cut using the Design Studio program. So be sure to have this program to use on your computer with your Cricut machine prior to purchasing the cut file.



I miss my Design Studio program. It's been a while since I've created something on it. Hopefully I can get on it again soon, and create something of pleasure. In the meantime, I guess creating samples for the cuts I've already created, are just as fun.

Thanks again for stopping by!!

"The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks."
~Luke 6:45~


Need Prayer? Click Here!