January 7, 2011

Harvest Treats for Cys Classmates


This past Harvest celebration, I made some goodies for Cy's classmates. I bagged up some yummies, and printed out labels with a cute birdie image from Stampin' Up!'s digital line. The image comes black n' white, but I can easily change the colors of my birdie to whatever color I want to use, using the My Digital Studio program. The digital images are also compatible with Photo Shop Elements which I also have, and should be able to work with other photo programs as well. I also used a pumpkin stamp from Stampin' Up!, and made it my tag for each bag. Cy's classmates were thrilled to receive something special with each of their names on it. I was truly blessed to be able to share this with all of them.




Thank you for spending a little time with me today. Have a great day in the Lord!

"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord. "
~Acts 3:19~

Need Prayer? Click Here!