January 8, 2011

Guest Spot for Stamping Bazaar


This is posted SO late! It was so busy n' madness was going on in my house my mind at the time I created this project. Funny to think that it was just a couple of weeks ago. December is CRAZY! Not only because of Christmas shopping and gift giving, but also because we celebrate our baby's birthday. We don't usually throw a huge party for the little guy, but every 5 years, we like to do a little something more than we do yearly. Unfortunately, when he turned 5, we didn't do anything, so this year, when he turned 6 we did something that required more planning.

Anyways, at the same time, The Stamping Bazaar was so kind to contact me and ask me to be a Guest Designer for a day. I thought that it would be fun to create with a TSB design, and it would probably help me get out of my funk of not creating. So they sent me Josie with Pinecone image to create with, and this is the project I came up with.

My project was posted here on the Stamping Bazaar's blog. Take a look there and check out all the pretty projects and images that they have to offer. I love her cute n' cuddly images of these animals, and the best part, they are mostly digi images, which means I can expand my image collection, but not my wallet or my storage!! ;o)

Besides the image, other products I've used to create this card was DSP from TAC, Spellbinder Scallop Circle and Circle Nesties, Cuttlebug Ornaments folder, Sticklez, Dew Drops, and the flower I got from Fred She Said. So simple to use, print, cut and then paste together! I so much enjoy using Tracy's FSS flowers.

I hope you are having a blessed day today! Enjoy the weekend, and be a blessing to those around you!!

"A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones."
~Proverbs 12:4~


Stuffs About Today:

Need Prayer? Click Here!