January 27, 2011

Big Ideas 2 Blog Banner - Created with My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!

Hey there... my girlfriend, Teri, owner of Big Ideas From a Little Girl had to create another blog, because believe it or not, she used up the entire, yes the ENTIRE space of her 1st blog. LOL!! That's cause she's just so creative in many aspects!!! She has now moved and has been blogging at "Big Ideas from a little girl, 2".... and she was sweet and trusting enough to allow me to reboot her blog, and decorate it. Thanks, T!!! You can find her new blog here, and this is the banner I created for her blog. I used all elements from Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio. So FUN!!! Click on the banner as well to check out Teri's blog! Hope you're having a great Thursday!!!

Aloha, Jen




Need Prayer? Click Here!